Thursday, August 18, 2011

The True Beginning - Prelude

Hey everyone!

So as you can tell it has been a VERY long time since I have written anything down in regards to my stay here in South Korea.  A lot has happened in the short time that I have been here but today was a very special day- I moved to my homestay in Gumi and now am living with an amazing family of four- parents who are both school teachers, a 14 year old brother and an 11 year old sister.  I am nothing but STOKED for what is ahead.  I get to observe the school tomorrow and figure myself out.  Thank goodness, because I am feeling a little overwhelmed; however, my family was super sweet and welcomed me with open arms.  I will post more later about my car adventure and when I arrived. ^^ Until tomorrow night hopefully!

~Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment